Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
The ATW-R2100 receiver is matched with the ATW-T220 handheld cardioid dynamic microphone/transmitter for simple-yet-powerful wireless performance. At the touch of a button, the receiver will quickly find an open channel. Interference isn't an issue thanks to the Tone Lock system and the ground lift switch prevents the hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver.
Audio-Technica ATW-2120 Hand-Held Wireless System Features:
- Automatic frequency scanning finds an open channel at the touch of a button
- All 10 user-switchable channels are compatible—for easy use with multiple systems; no confusing frequency groups
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display featuring RF and AF metering
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- ATW-T220 Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
Order today and experience the freedom of high-quality wireless.