High quality UHF wireless affordably priced.
The Audio Technica ATW-702 UHF Handheld Wireless System includes the ATW-R700 receiver, the ATW-T702 handheld unidirectional dynamic microphone/transmitter, and the AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp. The ATW-702 UHF Handheld wireless system delivers professional features and sound quality unheard of in its class. This easy-to-use wireless microphone system feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, manual and automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch and more.
The ATW-702 wireless system provides a choice of eight PLL synthesized UHF frequencies in the 542-561 MHz band (TV channels 26-29). For multiple-mic applications as many as eight systems may be used together.
The ATW-R700 receiver features diversity reception. Logic circuitry monitors reception, selecting the superior signal from two antennas, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts. Soft-touch controls provide convenient access to selection of operating frequency and automatic scanning, while an LED display indicates selected channel and scanning operation. The ATW-R700 receiver also features a sophisticated Tone Lock tone squelch system that opens the receiver's audio output only when a 700 Series transmitter is detected, reducing the possibility of interference.
ATW-T702 handheld transmitter The ATW-T702 handheld dynamic microphone/transmitter features a rugged dynamic unidirectional element designed for professional live-sound venues. The ATW-T702 uses two 1.5V AA batteries for economical operation and wide availability and also features a multicolor Power/Mute/Battery indicator. Includes AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp for A-T handheld wireless transmitters, with 5/8"-27 threads.
Audio-Technica ATW-702 UHF Handheld Wireless System Features:
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems all channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning selects an open channel at the touch of a button
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability - Selects the stronger signal from two antennas
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Transmitters also feature multi-color battery/power indicator
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connectors
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- UniPak transmitter features: separate guitar/mic trim control, switchable high/low RF power, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator
- Handheld transmitter features: variable trim control, internal channel selector, multi-color battery/power indicator
- AA operation on handheld microphone and UniPak transmitter 8 12 hours for UniPak; 12 hours for handheld
- Freeway body-pack systems are compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones and cables
Order today and free yourself from cables!